After living in Tyler Perry’s Los Angeles mansion, the family of three purchased a Montecito estate. “Meghan visited Montecito in her teens and fell in love with the picturesque scenery and stunning architecture,” a source exclusively told Us in August. “Moving there was always an option, but to begin with, she and Harry wanted to give Los Angeles a shot. Unfortunately, Harry absolutely hated it — the timing was so wrong amid the [coronavirus] pandemic and they lacked privacy.”The insider added that they planned to convert “one of the guest houses into a home” for Markle’s mom, Doria Ragland.- Advertisement – – Advertisement – Earlier this month, an insider exclusively told Us that Frogmore Cottage had been “prepped” for the family of three, but the Suits alum, 39, was “not sure” she wanted to journey to the United Kingdom.She and the former military pilot, 36, announced in January that they were stepping back from their duties as senior royal family members.The reveal came one month after Markle and Harry spent the holidays in Canada, separate from the royal family. The pair temporarily lived there ahead of their March move to California.- Advertisement – Staying home for the holidays! The royal family will be missing Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s son, Archie, this Christmas.“Everyone was so looking forward to catching up with them, as well as Archie,” a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly following news that the 17-month-old and his parents will remain in the United States over the holidays. “They’re looking forward to making the most of things regardless.”Archie, Meghan Markle, and Prince Harry TOBY MELVILLE/POOL/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock- Advertisement – The renovation plans also include a sweet set-up for their toddler. “The outdoor play area will be decked out with swings and slides, a climbing frame and a tea area for Archie and his new little pals,” the source shared. “Meghan’s counting the days until Archie can start interacting with children his own age.”For more on the couple’s holiday plans, watch the video above and check out the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!With reporting by Rick EgusquizaListen to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
The first game against for Sunrisers Hyderabad in their home stadium of Rajiv Gandhi International stadium in Uppal will be on March 29 against Rajasthan Royals. The Rajiv Gandhi stadium is considered to be a fortress, having won plenty of games in the last couple of seasons. Warner was excluded from the 2018 Indian Premier League along with Steve Smith after the duo was found guilty of ball-tampering in the Cape Town Test against South Africa in Cape Town. Cricket Australia banned them for one year. In their time away from international cricket, both Smith and Warner have plied their trade in global Twenty20 leagues. Smith and Warner were the marquee players in the Canadian Global T20 League while they also played in the Caribbean Premier League (CPL) and in the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL). Both players’ Bangladesh Premier League campaigns were curtailed due to a elbow injury. While Warner’s injury was not so serious, Smith had to undergo surgery which sidelined him for close to six weeks. Both players were not considered for the Pakistan series which will begin on March 22, which is Australia’s final international assignment before the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 which will be played in England. Sunrisers Hyderabad won the IPL title in 2016.David Warner did not play in IPL 2018 due to the ball-tampering scandal.Sunrisers Hyderabad will play their first game against Rajasthan Royals at home. New Delhi: David Warner has a special relationship with Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League. The Australian left-hander led from the front with 848 runs in the 2016 edition as Sunrisers Hyderabad won the title for the first time by defeating Virat Kohli’s Royal Challengers Bangalore in a high-scoring thriller at the M Chinnaswamy stadium. Although he did not play in the 2018 edition, Warner, sporting a new avatar is back in the Sunrisers Hyderabad team and ahead of their opening game at the Rajiv Gandhi International stadium in Uppal, Warner issued a special message for the fans on the team’s official Facebook page. “This is David Warner. I have a special message for all Orange Army fans. Thank you all for the love and support for all these years. Now, it is our time to show the love back to our loyal fans. For our first home game, we are opening up 25000 seats across stands at just 500 rupees. So, head to www.sunrisers.in by Wednesday before 11 AM to book the best seats before they sell out. See you at the fortress,” Warner said. highlights For all the Latest Sports News News, Cricket News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
Jerry EvansJerry Evans, sr. 83, of Wellington died Thursday, August 4, 2016 at his home in Wellington.Funeral Services will be held at 10 a.m., Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at the Shelley Family Funeral Home in Wellington. Visitation will be held Monday, August 8, 2016 at the Shelley Family Funeral home of Wellington from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m., with the family receiving friends from 5 until 7 p.m.. A memorial has been established with Gentiva Hospice and may be left with Shelley Family Funeral Home. For further information please visit www.shelleyfamilyfh.com.Jerry was born August 7, 1932, the son of Robert and Margaret (Brown) Evans in Wellington, Kansas. He graduated from the Wellington High School and earned a Bachelor in Engineering from K-State. Jerry was united in marriage to Muriel Green in 1957, after her passing in 1983 he was united in marriage to Juanita Thomas in 1984. Jerry worked as a Civil Engineer for KDOT. He enjoyed farming and his family very much.Jerry is survived by his sons: Jerry Evans Jr. and his wife Kathy of Oxford and David Evans and his partner Lynn Hutchinson of Wichita; grandchild Michael and wife Margaret Evans and their children, Grace, Jack Millie, Sam, Clara and Lulu Evans, all of Lebanon, Maine, grandchild Amanda and husband Cody Havner and their children Hunter, Baelee, Abigail and Damian Havner, all of Wellington, Kansas, Grandchild Nicole Evans and child Kassim Evans of Oxford, Kansas; sister Joan and husband Dale Nordstrom of Arlington, Texas.He is preceded in death by his parents and his wife, Muriel and wife Juanita.
Pinter’s neighbors were not surprised to hear the news about him.“If you told me somebody on the block was gonna do that, he would be one of two people I would suspect,” said one neighbor.The 67 guns were seized under the new Red Flag law that was put into effect after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.The law allows police to take weapons from people who could pose a threat to themselves or others.Pinter is now off duty and will be evaluated.Copyright 2019 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (WSVN) – Over 60 guns were taken from a Broward Sheriff’s bailiff due to a change in the law.Court documents describe the bailiff, Franklin Pinter, making threats to other bailiffs.According to the Sun-Sentinel, an affidavit said Pinter was seen on the fifth floor of the courthouse, pretending to hold a long gun and shoot at people while leaning over the atrium.One bailiff reported hearing Pinter say, “Pow, pow, pow … Easy prey, I can take everybody out.”Another bailiff claims Pinter told him he wanted to burn two of his colleagues with a blow torch. In a separate instance, one bailiff said Pinter told him, “I’m going to exterminate you.”An affidavit also quotes Pinter allegedly telling another bailiff, “Nobody will take my guns, not over my dead body.”A judge granted a temporary order to seize Pinter’s guns, writing, “There is reasonable cause to believe the respondent poses a significant danger of causing personal injury to himself or others in the near future.”